Large Fixed Specifications and Technology
Our large fixed windows have a wide profile to match casements and awnings and provide an architecturally appealing look. They are made with high quality products and include the following benefits.
- Maintenance free (no rust, corrosion, pitting, swelling or blistering)
- Triple Pane Glass or Dual Pane
- Impact resistant .080 pvc thickness (thicker than almost all vinyl mfg's)
- Fusion welded corners for an air and watertight system.
- Multi chamber construction for rigidity and increased insulating value
- uPVC (100% virgin pvc resin)
- Warm white (not blue white)
- Optional interior finishing and trim options on installed product.
- Patented hidden drainage system
- Snap in glass stops for easy unit replacement
- LowE and Argon glass options available
- Made for Manitoba
|High Fixed NAFS 08/A440 Testing|
|Design pressure (DP) = 3840 Pa (80.0 psf)|
|Water penetration resistance test pressure = 730 Pa (15.0 psf)|
|Canadian air infiltration / exfiltration level = Fixed Level|
|Based on Triple Clear Low-E 2 Argon|
|Energy Star Ratings (Based on Triple Low-E 2 Argon|
|U-Factor||Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||Visible Transmittance||Condensation Resistance||Energy Rating (ER)|
- Shopping For Windows & Doors
- The Technological benefits of Pioneer Windows
- Door Specifications and Technology