Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
Vinyl is the “swiss army” material of the window and door industry because of its versatility. It can be precision molded to exact specifications with relative ease and can be upgraded for better insulation than many other common materials. If it’s about time to upgrade your home with custom windows and doors in Winnipeg, MB, here are a few reasons why vinyl may be a great material choice for you:
1. Vinyl is affordable
Vinyl is not as expensive as other material options. It is a synthetic material, made using some complex chemistry primarily based on chlorine, derived from regular salt and water, and ethylene, taken from natural gas. These substances are found more abundantly in nature and are therefore not as subject to market fluctuations in the world market. This abundance results in lower manufacturing costs which saves our customers money.
2. Vinyl is durable and easy to maintain
Homeowners enjoy the benefits of vinyl window and door products because it weathers extremely well and doesn’t easily chip or become brittle and crack. Vinyl also does not require regular maintenance other than the occasional wipe down to keep your windows clean and clear.
3. Vinyl is energy efficient
Vinyl window frames can be manufactured with internal air chambers that can be filled with argon gas to improve insulation significantly. They can also be made with multiple window panes, with the space between being filled with gas as well. This coat of low-E reflective insulation can also be applied to window surfaces, which is essentially a window “sunscreen” that will reduce 84% of UV rays from passing through your windows. This coating helps to minimize solar heat gain and helps keep your carpets and furniture from sun damage and fading. When properly installed, these vinyl windows can help you save a good amount of money on monthly utility bills.
4. Vinyl is versatile
Vinyl can be custom made to match your home’s architectural stylings and aesthetics. It can be used on any number of different window types that you may want, including double-hung windows, casement windows, slider windows, bay windows, basement windows, etc. Another advantage that is really appealing to homeowners is that vinyl can be manufactured in almost any color desired.
In time, every window and door will need to be replaced in a home. If you’ve noticed that your home is ready for some upgrades, we can help to guide you through the decision-making process and help you figure out what options will work best for your situation. We’ve been at this game for more than 25 years, helping our community by manufacturing and installing custom windows and doors in Winnipeg, MB. Our products are made in Manitoba by people who know what homeowners in this climate region need. At Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd. we do it right. V us at our showroom located at 3224 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Y8. If it’s easier for you, we can also send out an expert to your home for a free consultation. Call us at: (204) 889-8422 to schedule a convenient time. We’re here when you need us.
- Solar Window Shades For Replacement Windows
- Winter Replacement Windows
- Bow Vs. Bay Replacement Windows
- Motorized Window Blinds and Replacement Windows
- What to Think About Before Choosing Blinds
- Entry Door Styles
- R-value and Patio Doors
- How To Care For Your Custom Windows and Doors
- Be Careful With Replacement Window Installation
- 4 Questions To Ask About Your Entry Door Contractors
- The Common Patio Door Contractor Process
- Double-Pane Glass For Custom Windows and Doors
- 5 Common Questions About Vinyl Replacement Windows
- 6 Original Ways to Decorate Your Entry Door
- Breathe New Life Into Your Patio Doors
- The Important of Locks
- Locks For Replacement Windows
- Entry Doors Versus Interior Doors
- Great Patio Door Locks
- Custom Glass For Custom Windows And Doors
- Save On Replacement Windows
- Should Your Entry Door Have Glass?
- All About Choosing Patio Doors
- Home Security and Custom Windows and Doors
- Do Replacement Windows Really Save You Money?
- Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Ten Steps For Amazing Patio Doors
- Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Best Custom Windows and Doors
- The Different Kinds of Replacement Windows
- Entry Door Security
- Patio Door Security
- Stained Glass For Your Custom Windows And Doors
- Replacement Windows and Your Historic Home
- The Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Choosing Your Ideal Patio Doors
- Amazing Features For Your Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Efficiency Labels on Replacement Windows
- Trendy Entry Doors For Your Winnipeg, MB Home
- Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
- The Benefits of Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Star Replacement Windows
- How to Choose the Right Entry Doors for Your Home
- 4 Priorities When Buying New Patio Doors
- Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Replacement Windows
- Is it Time for New Entry Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 3 Types of Patio Doors in Winnipeg, MB
- Why Invest in Custom Windows and Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 5 Tips for Replacement Windows in Winnipeg, MB
- Financial Considerations When Choosing Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Home Value Increases from New Windows in Winnipeg
- Why Vinyl Windows Outperform Other Products in Lockport, MB
- Getting Started with Replacement Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Why You Need New Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Homeowner Tips: Caring for Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What is the Cost of Window Installation in Selkirk, MB?
- 4 Features to Consider When Selecting Windows in Winnipeg
- The Best Care Tips for Windows in Winnipeg
- 5 Important Benefits of New Windows in Winnipeg
- Do You have Energy Efficient Windows Installed in Your Selkirk, MB Home?
- How to Find a Reliable Window Contractor in Selkirk, MB
- Are Vinyl Windows the Right Choice for Your Home in Lockport, MB?
- Choosing Vinyl Windows for a Property in Lockport, MB?
- 3 Signs It is Time to Replace the Windows in Your St Francis Xavier Home
- Quality Windows are Necessary to Reduce the Risk of Pest Infestations in St Francis Xavier
- Window Consultation in Winnipeg: Why Both Homeowners Should be in Attendance
- Residential Windows in Selkirk, MB: Should You Expect Wear and Tear?
- Easy Window Installation in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Why You Always Need an Experienced Contractor for Vinyl Window Installation in Lockport, MB
- Windows and Warranties: What Winnipeg Homeowners Need to Know
- Selkirk, MB Homeowners: How Can You Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced?
- Tips to Find a Professional Window Installer in St Francis Xavier
- 3 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Vinyl Windows Are a Great Solution for Energy Efficiency in Lockport, MB
- You Deserve Quality Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Choosing the Right Windows in Winnipeg
- When is the Best Time of Year to Replace Windows in Winnipeg?
- Window Shopping in Selkirk, MB? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Proven Steps to Choose New Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What Should You Do about Drafty Windows in St Francis Xavier?
- Easy Tips to Help You Choose a Windows Contractor in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- How to Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced in Your Selkirk, MB Property
- How Much Should You Spend on Windows in Winnipeg?
- Choosing The Right Replacement Windows For Your Winnipeg Home
- Preparing For Your Window Replacement Project In St. Francis Xavier, MB!
- The Right Replacement Windows For Your East St. Paul, MB Home
- Replacement Window FAQs For The West St. Paul, MB Homeowner
- Your Whole-Home Replacement Window Project in Selkirk, MB
- Lockport, MB Window Replacements Just For You
- Knowing When To Replace Your Headingley, MB Windows
- Your Winnipeg Home's Entry Door & Your Unique Character
- A Patio Door For All Seasons
- Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Windows And Doors