Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
You can never go wrong adding a patio door to your Winnipeg, MB home. Patio doors not only boost your home’s style, but also add natural light and quick access to the outdoors for indoor/outdoor living. If you’re taking the time to add a patio door to your home, why not make sure it’s stylish and trendy?
There are lots of hot new patio door trends for 2018 that are sure to look amazing in your home.
Indoor/Outdoor Expansion – Use your outdoor space as an expansion of your indoor space. This is best achieved by putting a patio door right off your kitchen or living room and expanding that room outside. For example, add some counter space around your grill for an outdoor kitchen feel, and put in a patio door to make a smooth transition between your two kitchens.
Bi-Fold Moving Glass Wall – These patio doors give you a wide expanse of glass for great outdoor views. They fold up into themselves like accordions for even more interest and effective use of space.
Glass, Glass and More Glass – The more glass these days, the better. Expansive patio doors that are almost entirely glass are trendy for a reason: they allow tons of natural light into the home with almost completely unobstructed views. You can even add more windows around your expansive patio doors to boost this look.
Pocket Patio Doors – Pocket patio doors open by sliding into pockets in the surrounding walls, effectively disappearing when open. These doors boost the indoor/outdoor living feel even more by allowing you a seamless transition between spaces.
Energy Efficiency – Thank goodness going green is in. Energy efficient patio doors are trendy because they not only help you save money on your electrical bills, but they also reduce your carbon footprint to better help the environment. Check out energy efficient properties such as dual pane glass, low-E glass and more for your patio doors.
Stacking Glass – These patio doors are basically multiple sliding doors put together. Each door stacks one on top of the other as they open for an effective use of space.
Black Frames – Black or otherwise dark frame colors are super modern and definitely on-trend for 2018. They add a touch of drama, and look great in more contemporary styled homes. Dark frames are eye-catching, and eliminate the need for window treatments. This way, your patio doors give unobstructed outdoor views.
Clean Lines – Slick, clean lines look great on patio doors as they help draw your eye towards the view. Go with patio doors with slim frames for an even more modern look.
Go ahead and be trendy with your Winnipeg, MB patio doors. Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd has a wide range of options to help your new patio doors stay on-trend, in-style and on budget. Pay us a visit at 3224 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Y8, or give us a call at (204) 889-8422 to learn more about our patio doors and how we can help you.
- Are Your Replacement Wasting Your Money?
- Weather-stripping Your Replacement Windows
- Fiberglass Frame Replacement Windows
- Solar Window Shades For Replacement Windows
- Winter Replacement Windows
- Bow Vs. Bay Replacement Windows
- Motorized Window Blinds and Replacement Windows
- What to Think About Before Choosing Blinds
- Entry Door Styles
- R-value and Patio Doors
- How To Care For Your Custom Windows and Doors
- Be Careful With Replacement Window Installation
- 4 Questions To Ask About Your Entry Door Contractors
- The Common Patio Door Contractor Process
- Double-Pane Glass For Custom Windows and Doors
- 5 Common Questions About Vinyl Replacement Windows
- 6 Original Ways to Decorate Your Entry Door
- Breathe New Life Into Your Patio Doors
- The Important of Locks
- Locks For Replacement Windows
- Entry Doors Versus Interior Doors
- Great Patio Door Locks
- Custom Glass For Custom Windows And Doors
- Save On Replacement Windows
- Should Your Entry Door Have Glass?
- All About Choosing Patio Doors
- Home Security and Custom Windows and Doors
- Do Replacement Windows Really Save You Money?
- Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Ten Steps For Amazing Patio Doors
- Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Best Custom Windows and Doors
- The Different Kinds of Replacement Windows
- Entry Door Security
- Patio Door Security
- Stained Glass For Your Custom Windows And Doors
- Replacement Windows and Your Historic Home
- The Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Choosing Your Ideal Patio Doors
- Amazing Features For Your Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Efficiency Labels on Replacement Windows
- Trendy Entry Doors For Your Winnipeg, MB Home
- Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
- The Benefits of Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Star Replacement Windows
- How to Choose the Right Entry Doors for Your Home
- 4 Priorities When Buying New Patio Doors
- Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Replacement Windows
- Is it Time for New Entry Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 3 Types of Patio Doors in Winnipeg, MB
- Why Invest in Custom Windows and Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 5 Tips for Replacement Windows in Winnipeg, MB
- Financial Considerations When Choosing Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Home Value Increases from New Windows in Winnipeg
- Why Vinyl Windows Outperform Other Products in Lockport, MB
- Getting Started with Replacement Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Why You Need New Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Homeowner Tips: Caring for Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What is the Cost of Window Installation in Selkirk, MB?
- 4 Features to Consider When Selecting Windows in Winnipeg
- The Best Care Tips for Windows in Winnipeg
- 5 Important Benefits of New Windows in Winnipeg
- Do You have Energy Efficient Windows Installed in Your Selkirk, MB Home?
- How to Find a Reliable Window Contractor in Selkirk, MB
- Are Vinyl Windows the Right Choice for Your Home in Lockport, MB?
- Choosing Vinyl Windows for a Property in Lockport, MB?
- 3 Signs It is Time to Replace the Windows in Your St Francis Xavier Home
- Quality Windows are Necessary to Reduce the Risk of Pest Infestations in St Francis Xavier
- Window Consultation in Winnipeg: Why Both Homeowners Should be in Attendance
- Residential Windows in Selkirk, MB: Should You Expect Wear and Tear?
- Easy Window Installation in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Why You Always Need an Experienced Contractor for Vinyl Window Installation in Lockport, MB
- Windows and Warranties: What Winnipeg Homeowners Need to Know
- Selkirk, MB Homeowners: How Can You Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced?
- Tips to Find a Professional Window Installer in St Francis Xavier
- 3 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Vinyl Windows Are a Great Solution for Energy Efficiency in Lockport, MB
- You Deserve Quality Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Choosing the Right Windows in Winnipeg
- When is the Best Time of Year to Replace Windows in Winnipeg?
- Window Shopping in Selkirk, MB? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Proven Steps to Choose New Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What Should You Do about Drafty Windows in St Francis Xavier?
- Easy Tips to Help You Choose a Windows Contractor in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- How to Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced in Your Selkirk, MB Property
- How Much Should You Spend on Windows in Winnipeg?
- Choosing The Right Replacement Windows For Your Winnipeg Home
- Preparing For Your Window Replacement Project In St. Francis Xavier, MB!
- The Right Replacement Windows For Your East St. Paul, MB Home
- Replacement Window FAQs For The West St. Paul, MB Homeowner
- Your Whole-Home Replacement Window Project in Selkirk, MB
- Lockport, MB Window Replacements Just For You
- Knowing When To Replace Your Headingley, MB Windows
- Your Winnipeg Home's Entry Door & Your Unique Character
- A Patio Door For All Seasons
- Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Windows And Doors