Stained Glass For Your Custom Windows And Doors
Make your Winnipeg, MB custom windows and doors even more special with stained glass.
Romans first developed stained glass in the 1st century, and its still around today making homes and other buildings more beautiful and unique. Stained glass windows are beautiful pieces of art you can easily install in your home for beauty and function. There are different types of stained glass, each with their own distinct features and benefits.
One type is antique stained glass. You can install antique stained glass to blend old and new and bring character and light into your home. There are several ways to find antique stained glass:
- Shop at antique stores or salvage businesses
- Contact local artisans or restoration specialists
- Salvage old glass yourself from a condemned building
- Check out local Flea Markets for pieces others may have passed by
Remember to consult with a specialist to clean and repurpose the stained glass to make sure it lasts as long as your new custom windows and doors.
An easier, but maybe more expensive, way to get stained glass for your new windows is to order it custom. There are many businesses in Winnipeg and around the country that can make stained glass to match your exact style preferences and window size needs.
A third type of stained glass is DIY. Making your own stained glass is a great way to save money. While DIY stained glass might not have the highbrow feel of expert-made options, its still beautiful and can save you money. You can even paint your new custom window and door glass after its been installed for a similar look.
Once you have stained glass you salvaged or ordered, you get to decide what to do with it. There are many ways to use stained glass in your windows and doors.
For instance, you can install a stained glass window above your kitchen sink, coordinating the colors in the glass with the colors in your backsplash or cabinets. Stained glass also makes for a great privacy window in the bathroom. Use stained glass windows in your bathroom to let in light while maintaining privacy. Want to go even bigger? Use stained glass on your doors. Stained glass in an entry or front door is very reminiscent of the Civil War era, and lends a regal air to your entryway.
Are you hoping for a stained glass look but it doesn’t fit in the budget for your custom windows and doors? Install a stained glass valance over top your window or door. This way you still get the stained glass look without having to pay for fitting the glass.
Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd is a custom window and door business in Winnipeg, MB. We have years of experience, and can help you find the best stained glass for your home. Please stop by our showroom at 3224 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Y8, or give us a call at (204) 889-8422 to learn more about what we can do for you.
- All About Choosing Patio Doors
- Home Security and Custom Windows and Doors
- Do Replacement Windows Really Save You Money?
- Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Ten Steps For Amazing Patio Doors
- Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Best Custom Windows and Doors
- The Different Kinds of Replacement Windows
- Entry Door Security
- Patio Door Security
- Stained Glass For Your Custom Windows And Doors
- Replacement Windows and Your Historic Home
- The Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Choosing Your Ideal Patio Doors
- Amazing Features For Your Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Efficiency Labels on Replacement Windows
- Trendy Entry Doors For Your Winnipeg, MB Home
- Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
- The Benefits of Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Star Replacement Windows
- How to Choose the Right Entry Doors for Your Home
- 4 Priorities When Buying New Patio Doors
- Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Replacement Windows
- Is it Time for New Entry Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 3 Types of Patio Doors in Winnipeg, MB
- Why Invest in Custom Windows and Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 5 Tips for Replacement Windows in Winnipeg, MB
- Financial Considerations When Choosing Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Home Value Increases from New Windows in Winnipeg
- Why Vinyl Windows Outperform Other Products in Lockport, MB
- Getting Started with Replacement Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Why You Need New Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Homeowner Tips: Caring for Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What is the Cost of Window Installation in Selkirk, MB?
- 4 Features to Consider When Selecting Windows in Winnipeg
- The Best Care Tips for Windows in Winnipeg
- 5 Important Benefits of New Windows in Winnipeg
- Do You have Energy Efficient Windows Installed in Your Selkirk, MB Home?
- How to Find a Reliable Window Contractor in Selkirk, MB
- Are Vinyl Windows the Right Choice for Your Home in Lockport, MB?
- Choosing Vinyl Windows for a Property in Lockport, MB?
- 3 Signs It is Time to Replace the Windows in Your St Francis Xavier Home
- Quality Windows are Necessary to Reduce the Risk of Pest Infestations in St Francis Xavier
- Window Consultation in Winnipeg: Why Both Homeowners Should be in Attendance
- Residential Windows in Selkirk, MB: Should You Expect Wear and Tear?
- Easy Window Installation in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Why You Always Need an Experienced Contractor for Vinyl Window Installation in Lockport, MB
- Windows and Warranties: What Winnipeg Homeowners Need to Know
- Selkirk, MB Homeowners: How Can You Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced?
- Tips to Find a Professional Window Installer in St Francis Xavier
- 3 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Vinyl Windows Are a Great Solution for Energy Efficiency in Lockport, MB
- You Deserve Quality Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Choosing the Right Windows in Winnipeg
- When is the Best Time of Year to Replace Windows in Winnipeg?
- Window Shopping in Selkirk, MB? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Proven Steps to Choose New Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What Should You Do about Drafty Windows in St Francis Xavier?
- Easy Tips to Help You Choose a Windows Contractor in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- How to Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced in Your Selkirk, MB Property
- How Much Should You Spend on Windows in Winnipeg?
- Choosing The Right Replacement Windows For Your Winnipeg Home
- Preparing For Your Window Replacement Project In St. Francis Xavier, MB!
- The Right Replacement Windows For Your East St. Paul, MB Home
- Replacement Window FAQs For The West St. Paul, MB Homeowner
- Your Whole-Home Replacement Window Project in Selkirk, MB
- Lockport, MB Window Replacements Just For You
- Knowing When To Replace Your Headingley, MB Windows
- Your Winnipeg Home's Entry Door & Your Unique Character
- A Patio Door For All Seasons
- Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Windows And Doors