Amazing Features For Your Custom Windows and Doors
Getting custom windows and doors for your Winnipeg, MB home is a great investment. They can make your house stand out with style and function. If you’re already making the investment in custom windows and doors, why not go all the way with amazing new features?
Use the following list of hot new window and door features and style ideas to inspire you to make your custom windows and doors truly unique.
Fingertip Control – The new biometric lock opens your windows and doors at the touch of a finger. This smart scanner is battery powered and can remember up to 50 fingers, so everyone on your list can get in without keys. You can even program it for unlimited or temporary access to let in workmen when you’re not home.
Bronze – Bronze is in for doors and windows. Customize your home with a bronze-clad look with aluminum. This new material is weatherproof and durable so it won’t chip or fade. Check out finishes in black, copper, clear, champagne and three different shades of bronze.
Invisible Screens – windows block bugs without ugly, old-fashioned screens. These micro-fine steel mesh screens catch the smallest bugs, but are practically invisible to the naked eye.
Built In Brackets – Get ready for a storm with hide-away interior brackets. These recessed brackets can hold plywood in place during bad weather, but fold away completely when not in use.
Shatterproof – Go with new three-layer glass for your windows and doors to resist shattering. Made with a shatter resistant polymer core surrounded by glass on both sides, this pane material can hold up to blows from a 9-pound 2x4 shot from a cannon at 50 feet per second.
Rustic – Vintage and rustic is in, so make your new windows and doors on trend by adding a Prohibition-era "speakeasy grille" that slides out of the way to reveal only the eyeballs of the inhabitants, or a medieval for even more originality.
Disappearing Screens – Pull these screens up when the window is open, or roll them away and out of sight when the window is closed. This is especially handy if you want to block bugs, but don’t want to look at ugly metal screens when your window is closed. You can even get a remote-control version for even more convenience.
Advanced Double Hung – New technology’s given us efficient, highly insulating double hung windows. Weighted sashes, pulleys, and chains are custom-built for each project using a variety of materials to make these advanced windows a great investment.
Password Protected – Ditch the key and install a password door keypad. These locks open with 4 digit access codes, and work on deadbolts for exterior doors and latches for interior doors.
No matter how to choose to update your new windows and doors, Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd can help. We offer Winnipeg, MB custom windows and doors services from 3224 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Y8. Give us a call today at (204) 889-8422 to learn more.
- Be Careful With Replacement Window Installation
- 4 Questions To Ask About Your Entry Door Contractors
- The Common Patio Door Contractor Process
- Double-Pane Glass For Custom Windows and Doors
- 5 Common Questions About Vinyl Replacement Windows
- 6 Original Ways to Decorate Your Entry Door
- Breathe New Life Into Your Patio Doors
- The Important of Locks
- Locks For Replacement Windows
- Entry Doors Versus Interior Doors
- Great Patio Door Locks
- Custom Glass For Custom Windows And Doors
- Save On Replacement Windows
- Should Your Entry Door Have Glass?
- All About Choosing Patio Doors
- Home Security and Custom Windows and Doors
- Do Replacement Windows Really Save You Money?
- Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Ten Steps For Amazing Patio Doors
- Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Best Custom Windows and Doors
- The Different Kinds of Replacement Windows
- Entry Door Security
- Patio Door Security
- Stained Glass For Your Custom Windows And Doors
- Replacement Windows and Your Historic Home
- The Basic Types of Entry Doors
- Choosing Your Ideal Patio Doors
- Amazing Features For Your Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Efficiency Labels on Replacement Windows
- Trendy Entry Doors For Your Winnipeg, MB Home
- Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
- The Benefits of Custom Windows and Doors
- Energy Star Replacement Windows
- How to Choose the Right Entry Doors for Your Home
- 4 Priorities When Buying New Patio Doors
- Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Replacement Windows
- Is it Time for New Entry Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 3 Types of Patio Doors in Winnipeg, MB
- Why Invest in Custom Windows and Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 5 Tips for Replacement Windows in Winnipeg, MB
- Financial Considerations When Choosing Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Home Value Increases from New Windows in Winnipeg
- Why Vinyl Windows Outperform Other Products in Lockport, MB
- Getting Started with Replacement Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Why You Need New Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Homeowner Tips: Caring for Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What is the Cost of Window Installation in Selkirk, MB?
- 4 Features to Consider When Selecting Windows in Winnipeg
- The Best Care Tips for Windows in Winnipeg
- 5 Important Benefits of New Windows in Winnipeg
- Do You have Energy Efficient Windows Installed in Your Selkirk, MB Home?
- How to Find a Reliable Window Contractor in Selkirk, MB
- Are Vinyl Windows the Right Choice for Your Home in Lockport, MB?
- Choosing Vinyl Windows for a Property in Lockport, MB?
- 3 Signs It is Time to Replace the Windows in Your St Francis Xavier Home
- Quality Windows are Necessary to Reduce the Risk of Pest Infestations in St Francis Xavier
- Window Consultation in Winnipeg: Why Both Homeowners Should be in Attendance
- Residential Windows in Selkirk, MB: Should You Expect Wear and Tear?
- Easy Window Installation in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Why You Always Need an Experienced Contractor for Vinyl Window Installation in Lockport, MB
- Windows and Warranties: What Winnipeg Homeowners Need to Know
- Selkirk, MB Homeowners: How Can You Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced?
- Tips to Find a Professional Window Installer in St Francis Xavier
- 3 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Vinyl Windows Are a Great Solution for Energy Efficiency in Lockport, MB
- You Deserve Quality Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Choosing the Right Windows in Winnipeg
- When is the Best Time of Year to Replace Windows in Winnipeg?
- Window Shopping in Selkirk, MB? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Proven Steps to Choose New Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- What Should You Do about Drafty Windows in St Francis Xavier?
- Easy Tips to Help You Choose a Windows Contractor in St Francis Xavier
- 4 Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- How to Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced in Your Selkirk, MB Property
- How Much Should You Spend on Windows in Winnipeg?
- Choosing The Right Replacement Windows For Your Winnipeg Home
- Preparing For Your Window Replacement Project In St. Francis Xavier, MB!
- The Right Replacement Windows For Your East St. Paul, MB Home
- Replacement Window FAQs For The West St. Paul, MB Homeowner
- Your Whole-Home Replacement Window Project in Selkirk, MB
- Lockport, MB Window Replacements Just For You
- Knowing When To Replace Your Headingley, MB Windows
- Your Winnipeg Home's Entry Door & Your Unique Character
- A Patio Door For All Seasons
- Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Windows And Doors