Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
You can never go wrong adding a patio door to your Winnipeg, MB home. Patio doors not only boost your home’s style, but also add natural light and quick access to the outdoors for indoor/outdoor living. If you’re taking the time to add a patio door to your home, why not make sure it’s stylish and trendy?
There are lots of hot new patio door trends for 2018 that are sure to look amazing in your home.
Indoor/Outdoor Expansion – Use your outdoor space as an expansion of your indoor space. This is best achieved by putting a patio door right off your kitchen or living room and expanding that room outside. For example, add some counter space around your grill for an outdoor kitchen feel, and put in a patio door to make a smooth transition between your two kitchens.
Bi-Fold Moving Glass Wall – These patio doors give you a wide expanse of glass for great outdoor views. They fold up into themselves like accordions for even more interest and effective use of space.
Glass, Glass and More Glass – The more glass these days, the better. Expansive patio doors that are almost entirely glass are trendy for a reason: they allow tons of natural light into the home with almost completely unobstructed views. You can even add more windows around your expansive patio doors to boost this look.
Pocket Patio Doors – Pocket patio doors open by sliding into pockets in the surrounding walls, effectively disappearing when open. These doors boost the indoor/outdoor living feel even more by allowing you a seamless transition between spaces.
Energy Efficiency – Thank goodness going green is in. Energy efficient patio doors are trendy because they not only help you save money on your electrical bills, but they also reduce your carbon footprint to better help the environment. Check out energy efficient properties such as dual pane glass, low-E glass and more for your patio doors.
Stacking Glass – These patio doors are basically multiple sliding doors put together. Each door stacks one on top of the other as they open for an effective use of space.
Black Frames – Black or otherwise dark frame colors are super modern and definitely on-trend for 2018. They add a touch of drama, and look great in more contemporary styled homes. Dark frames are eye-catching, and eliminate the need for window treatments. This way, your patio doors give unobstructed outdoor views.
Clean Lines – Slick, clean lines look great on patio doors as they help draw your eye towards the view. Go with patio doors with slim frames for an even more modern look.
Go ahead and be trendy with your Winnipeg, MB patio doors. Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd has a wide range of options to help your new patio doors stay on-trend, in-style and on budget. Pay us a visit at 3224 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Y8, or give us a call at (204) 889-8422 to learn more about our patio doors and how we can help you.
- How Much Should You Spend on Windows in Winnipeg?
- How to Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced in Your Selkirk, MB Property
- 4 Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Easy Tips to Help You Choose a Windows Contractor in St Francis Xavier
- What Should You Do about Drafty Windows in St Francis Xavier?
- Proven Steps to Choose New Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Window Shopping in Selkirk, MB? Here’s What You Need to Know
- When is the Best Time of Year to Replace Windows in Winnipeg?
- Choosing the Right Windows in Winnipeg
- You Deserve Quality Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Vinyl Windows Are a Great Solution for Energy Efficiency in Lockport, MB
- 3 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows in St Francis Xavier
- A Patio Door For All Seasons
- Your Winnipeg Home's Entry Door & Your Unique Character
- Knowing When To Replace Your Headingley, MB Windows
- Lockport, MB Window Replacements Just For You
- Your Whole-Home Replacement Window Project in Selkirk, MB
- Replacement Window FAQs For The West St. Paul, MB Homeowner
- The Right Replacement Windows For Your East St. Paul, MB Home
- Preparing For Your Window Replacement Project In St. Francis Xavier, MB!
- Choosing The Right Replacement Windows For Your Winnipeg Home
- Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Windows And Doors
- Tips to Find a Professional Window Installer in St Francis Xavier
- Selkirk, MB Homeowners: How Can You Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced?
- Windows and Warranties: What Winnipeg Homeowners Need to Know
- Why You Always Need an Experienced Contractor for Vinyl Window Installation in Lockport, MB
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Easy Window Installation in St Francis Xavier
- Residential Windows in Selkirk, MB: Should You Expect Wear and Tear?
- Window Consultation in Winnipeg: Why Both Homeowners Should be in Attendance
- Quality Windows are Necessary to Reduce the Risk of Pest Infestations in St Francis Xavier
- 3 Signs It is Time to Replace the Windows in Your St Francis Xavier Home
- Choosing Vinyl Windows for a Property in Lockport, MB?
- Are Vinyl Windows the Right Choice for Your Home in Lockport, MB?
- How to Find a Reliable Window Contractor in Selkirk, MB
- Do You have Energy Efficient Windows Installed in Your Selkirk, MB Home?
- 5 Important Benefits of New Windows in Winnipeg
- The Best Care Tips for Windows in Winnipeg
- 4 Features to Consider When Selecting Windows in Winnipeg
- What is the Cost of Window Installation in Selkirk, MB?
- Homeowner Tips: Caring for Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Why You Need New Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Getting Started with Replacement Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Why Vinyl Windows Outperform Other Products in Lockport, MB
- Home Value Increases from New Windows in Winnipeg
- Financial Considerations When Choosing Windows in Selkirk, MB
- 5 Tips for Replacement Windows in Winnipeg, MB
- Why Invest in Custom Windows and Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 3 Types of Patio Doors in Winnipeg, MB
- Is it Time for New Entry Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Replacement Windows
- Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
- 4 Priorities When Buying New Patio Doors
- How to Choose the Right Entry Doors for Your Home
- Energy Star Replacement Windows
- The Benefits of Custom Windows and Doors
- Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
- Trendy Entry Doors For Your Winnipeg, MB Home