Amazing Features For Your Custom Windows and Doors
Getting custom windows and doors for your Winnipeg, MB home is a great investment. They can make your house stand out with style and function. If you’re already making the investment in custom windows and doors, why not go all the way with amazing new features?
Use the following list of hot new window and door features and style ideas to inspire you to make your custom windows and doors truly unique.
Fingertip Control – The new biometric lock opens your windows and doors at the touch of a finger. This smart scanner is battery powered and can remember up to 50 fingers, so everyone on your list can get in without keys. You can even program it for unlimited or temporary access to let in workmen when you’re not home.
Bronze – Bronze is in for doors and windows. Customize your home with a bronze-clad look with aluminum. This new material is weatherproof and durable so it won’t chip or fade. Check out finishes in black, copper, clear, champagne and three different shades of bronze.
Invisible Screens – windows block bugs without ugly, old-fashioned screens. These micro-fine steel mesh screens catch the smallest bugs, but are practically invisible to the naked eye.
Built In Brackets – Get ready for a storm with hide-away interior brackets. These recessed brackets can hold plywood in place during bad weather, but fold away completely when not in use.
Shatterproof – Go with new three-layer glass for your windows and doors to resist shattering. Made with a shatter resistant polymer core surrounded by glass on both sides, this pane material can hold up to blows from a 9-pound 2x4 shot from a cannon at 50 feet per second.
Rustic – Vintage and rustic is in, so make your new windows and doors on trend by adding a Prohibition-era "speakeasy grille" that slides out of the way to reveal only the eyeballs of the inhabitants, or a medieval for even more originality.
Disappearing Screens – Pull these screens up when the window is open, or roll them away and out of sight when the window is closed. This is especially handy if you want to block bugs, but don’t want to look at ugly metal screens when your window is closed. You can even get a remote-control version for even more convenience.
Advanced Double Hung – New technology’s given us efficient, highly insulating double hung windows. Weighted sashes, pulleys, and chains are custom-built for each project using a variety of materials to make these advanced windows a great investment.
Password Protected – Ditch the key and install a password door keypad. These locks open with 4 digit access codes, and work on deadbolts for exterior doors and latches for interior doors.
No matter how to choose to update your new windows and doors, Pioneer Window & Door Mfg Ltd can help. We offer Winnipeg, MB custom windows and doors services from 3224 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3K 0Y8. Give us a call today at (204) 889-8422 to learn more.
- How Much Should You Spend on Windows in Winnipeg?
- How to Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced in Your Selkirk, MB Property
- 4 Benefits of Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Easy Tips to Help You Choose a Windows Contractor in St Francis Xavier
- What Should You Do about Drafty Windows in St Francis Xavier?
- Proven Steps to Choose New Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Window Shopping in Selkirk, MB? Here’s What You Need to Know
- When is the Best Time of Year to Replace Windows in Winnipeg?
- Choosing the Right Windows in Winnipeg
- You Deserve Quality Windows in Selkirk, MB
- Vinyl Windows Are a Great Solution for Energy Efficiency in Lockport, MB
- 3 Things to Consider Before Choosing Windows in St Francis Xavier
- A Patio Door For All Seasons
- Your Winnipeg Home's Entry Door & Your Unique Character
- Knowing When To Replace Your Headingley, MB Windows
- Lockport, MB Window Replacements Just For You
- Your Whole-Home Replacement Window Project in Selkirk, MB
- Replacement Window FAQs For The West St. Paul, MB Homeowner
- The Right Replacement Windows For Your East St. Paul, MB Home
- Preparing For Your Window Replacement Project In St. Francis Xavier, MB!
- Choosing The Right Replacement Windows For Your Winnipeg Home
- Choose Pioneer For Your Custom Windows And Doors
- Tips to Find a Professional Window Installer in St Francis Xavier
- Selkirk, MB Homeowners: How Can You Tell When the Windows Need to Be Replaced?
- Windows and Warranties: What Winnipeg Homeowners Need to Know
- Why You Always Need an Experienced Contractor for Vinyl Window Installation in Lockport, MB
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Easy Window Installation in St Francis Xavier
- Residential Windows in Selkirk, MB: Should You Expect Wear and Tear?
- Window Consultation in Winnipeg: Why Both Homeowners Should be in Attendance
- Quality Windows are Necessary to Reduce the Risk of Pest Infestations in St Francis Xavier
- 3 Signs It is Time to Replace the Windows in Your St Francis Xavier Home
- Choosing Vinyl Windows for a Property in Lockport, MB?
- Are Vinyl Windows the Right Choice for Your Home in Lockport, MB?
- How to Find a Reliable Window Contractor in Selkirk, MB
- Do You have Energy Efficient Windows Installed in Your Selkirk, MB Home?
- 5 Important Benefits of New Windows in Winnipeg
- The Best Care Tips for Windows in Winnipeg
- 4 Features to Consider When Selecting Windows in Winnipeg
- What is the Cost of Window Installation in Selkirk, MB?
- Homeowner Tips: Caring for Vinyl Windows in Lockport, MB
- Why You Need New Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Getting Started with Replacement Windows in St Francis Xavier
- Why Vinyl Windows Outperform Other Products in Lockport, MB
- Home Value Increases from New Windows in Winnipeg
- Financial Considerations When Choosing Windows in Selkirk, MB
- 5 Tips for Replacement Windows in Winnipeg, MB
- Why Invest in Custom Windows and Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 3 Types of Patio Doors in Winnipeg, MB
- Is it Time for New Entry Doors in Winnipeg, MB?
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing Replacement Windows
- Why Vinyl is an Excellent Material for Custom Windows and Doors
- 4 Priorities When Buying New Patio Doors
- How to Choose the Right Entry Doors for Your Home
- Energy Star Replacement Windows
- The Benefits of Custom Windows and Doors
- Top Patio Door Trends For 2018
- Trendy Entry Doors For Your Winnipeg, MB Home
- Energy Efficiency Labels on Replacement Windows
- Amazing Features For Your Custom Windows and Doors
- Choosing Your Ideal Patio Doors
- The Basic Types of Entry Doors